Come Experience Amenity-Rich Living at a Surprisingly Affordable Price:
From the mid-$200s, with luxury amenities included
The award-winning, master-planned community of Brunswick Forest is excited to release a series of new homes in one of our most popular neighborhoods: Parkway Crossing. With prices from the mid-$200s, which include an incredible lineup of country club-like amenities, these are among the best new home values you’re likely to find anywhere.
Five new two- and three-bedroom floor plans have been added, all in keeping with the coastal aesthetic already established throughout the neighborhood. Ranging from 1,600 to more than 3,000 square feet, Parkway Crossing homes are exceptionally well appointed and feature:
- high-end finishes
- granite countertops
- stainless steel appliances
- hardwood floors
- 9-foot and 10-foot ceilings
- numerous of windows for plentiful natural light
- low maintenance exteriors
Each collection offers special design packages that allow owners to personalize their home’s interior details, as well as optional outdoor kitchens and fire pits.
Amazing Amenities for A Luxurious Coastal by Nature
At Brunswick Forest, there is no fee to join a country club, yet all homeowners have access to:
- one indoor and two outdoor swimming pools
- a fitness and wellness center
- lighted tennis and Pickleball courts
- an award-winning golf course
- miles of walking and biking trails
- a canoe/kayak launch on Town Creek
Residents also enjoy a busy calendar of events, clubs and social outings in a community that fosters neighborly interaction. And The Villages at Brunswick Forest offers shopping, dining, medical care and a range of other services—all without leaving the community.